Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Fairytale

It has been a good week, we met a cute dog. I am doing this because I have nothing else to do. I wrote a book for my Mom & Dad & here is the story:


Once upon a fairytale.
A little girl named Kaykay was the queen of her kingdom. The knight's Dad is Karston. And the very beautiful queen is named Mommy. She had a very secret castle. Dad likes the queen. Dad thought the queen was so pretty. And they got married in the temple and lived happily ever after. Wait I am not done with this story. Kaykay the queen gave a bag of cookies to another queen. And said thank you! Well, let's get to the knight's. They got married too. The next day the queen got in a fight. Then, they said sorry and they were best friends. Three weeks later the Mom queen was having three babies. She had her babies. She had a party.

The End
By: Cami Bright

2 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Cami--You are indeed quite a little author!!!! I like your play you wrote for Papa's birthday!!! Cailey is still waiting to get an email from you!! Ask your mommy to help you email Cailey. I love you. Memaw

Cailey said...

cami that cool!!!!!!!!!!!!