About my girl (written by her Mom): Cami is one GREAT girl!!! She made me a Mommy--by being my first baby. She brings lots of happiness to her family. She is very smart, and is a great reader. She loves to play with her brother. They play together very well, & have lots of fun together. Kayden, her baby sister, absolutely LOVES her big sister. Cami & her Daddy have a very good relationship--they love spending quality time with each other--going to the movies or going to the Valley with Dad for his work. Cami & I also have a great relationsip. She is my fashion stylist--I always ask her if this looks good or if these shoes would look better. I love her very much!!! And I can't wait to see what she writes on HER very own BLOG!!! I love you Cami!
2 comments:
Cami that's so funny!
Post a Comment